Evolution Key

flyinghorse

Evolution Key

Postby flyinghorse » 08 Jan 2017, 10:05

Hello,
it is posible to transfer a Evolution Key to another PC? I had install A320 Server and activated on the wrong PC (no P3D installed on this PC).
Helmut

Hanne
Beheerder

Re: RE: Evolution Key

Postby Hanne » 08 Jan 2017, 10:50

flyinghorse wrote:Hello,
it is posible to transfer a Evolution Key to another PC? I had install A320 Server and activated on the wrong PC (no P3D installed on this PC).
Helmut

Can you drop me a line by email please? I will then reset your activation.

Best, Hanne

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Lapi

Re: Evolution Key

Postby Lapi » 08 Jan 2017, 12:13

flyinghorse wrote:it is posible to transfer a Evolution Key to another PC? I had install A320 Server and activated on the wrong PC (no P3D installed on this PC).

Hi Helmut,

Yours is a great idea! We need Evolution keys.
No too many, perhaps 2 or 3 of them and then we could ask Hanne to transfer those Evolution keys to our countries and when the GDP growth is sufficient, we could transfer it to another country.
Should also work on a personal level, just transfer a key to my ugly, old and stupid figure, and voila: I become young, handsome and brilliant!

@Hanne: could you transfer an Evolution key to me the soonest??? Pleeeeese! (Darwin is not needed, only the key... Pleeeeeeeeseee...) if not: could I at least beta-test an Evolution key?

regards
Lapi

Pim

Postby Pim » 08 Jan 2017, 13:41

Hallo lapi,

Please be a little bit lenient with those people whose first language is not English. What does worry me is the number of sloppily written posts. I then keep wondering if their sims are also then put together in a sloppy way.

Best regards,

---pim

Lapi

Postby Lapi » 08 Jan 2017, 13:49

Pim wrote:Please be a little bit lenient with those people whose first language is not English.

Hey ---pim

I try to... but I was laughing so loud after reading that, I couldn't refrain from writing something funny. :twisted:
Of course it's not against the non-English speaking users, specially that I'm definitely one of them...
I do apologize...

regards
Lapi

Return to “General discussion”