Enter any flight plan like in the real aircraft
Complete focus on FMS training
No distracting aircraft controls required
The safe solution anywhere at anytime
The tool uses a special flight model that mimics the A322, but does not require manual control, allowing the user complete focus on FCU and FMS interaction. To achieve this, most flight protection mechanisms have been removed and the flight model does not allow stalling.
The navigation environment consists of a worldwide database of airports including SIDs/STARs, as well as a complete list of navigation aids, including VORs, NDB’s and ILSes.
Specifications ProSim FMS Trainers
Simulator tools include:
- Instant positioning to anywhere in the world.
- Fly in real-time, or, use the step feature to progress instantly to the next leg, forward or backward.
- Snapshots feature to store and recall position and FMS contents at a given time.
FCU features include:
- Capable of all selected and managed modes.
- Switchable to Captain or F/O layout
FMS features include:
- Simulation of Thales style FMS
- Preflight flight planning, including time and fuel management
- Entry of wind data
- Alternate destinations
- SEC FPLN
- FIX INFO features (radial, radius and abeam)
- Direct-to with radial in/radial out/abeam points
- RTA functionality
- Step alts
- Constant mach segments
- Lateral offsets
- Custom waypoint creation
- Equi-time point
- Position monitor with IRS drift
- Deselection of GPS and individual navaids