Eval F.Model and FBW

dcutugno

Eval F.Model and FBW

Post by dcutugno » 24 Jul 2017, 15:24

Hi, is the flybywire working in the eval flight model? if so i'm struggling with it, it doesn't keep the AOA, maybe it's my joystick so i ordered a new one but just asking for a confirmation from the dev.

OmniAtlas

Re: Eval F.Model and FBW

Post by OmniAtlas » 08 Mar 2018, 03:23

dcutugno wrote:
24 Jul 2017, 15:24
Hi, is the flybywire working in the eval flight model? if so i'm struggling with it, it doesn't keep the AOA, maybe it's my joystick so i ordered a new one but just asking for a confirmation from the dev.
Might have to do with how the joysticks are configured - from what I remember they are tuned specifically to genuine sidesticks.

I haven't had a chance to plug in my Airbus sidesticks yet - but I did give it a go with a regular logitech joystick.

There is some overreaction, and it would most likely need further configuration and fine tuning. I will need to experiment more; and some confirmation from the developers if the evaluation model is the same as the commercial version would be good.

Regards,

Ben

ironcondor

Re: Eval F.Model and FBW

Post by ironcondor » 11 Mar 2018, 01:42

dcutugno wrote:
24 Jul 2017, 15:24
Eval model has some slight changes I believe. On approach the AOA oscillates. I do not have that issue with my paid version of the B737.

Return to “ProSimA320 - ProSimA320 Flight Model”