DON'T TRY BUY ACE YOKE

timou

DON'T TRY BUY ACE YOKE

Post by timou » 23 Dec 2018, 19:32

Couples of months, i chat via facebook Ace Yoke page with guy who tell me the price and shipping cost and delivery time. He garantie 7-10 days to produce my yoke. He send me the invoice and payment information. I decide to buy one and make payment via bank money transfert. After payment done, 3 weeks pass and no reply and no yoke. I try to contact with email and Facebook but no reply!. I try the 2 phones number on the invoice, but this is not valid phone number. 65 days pass and i think he steal
my money and he out of business. I lost 1500$ CAD and i'm anger about this guy. I declare to Canadian fraud agencie this business. People who want 737 yoke, should be advice about Ace Yoke scam. I buy expensive parts for my sim at FDS and opencokpit, Simworld and never have a problem.

Driver170

Re: DON'T TRY BUY ACE YOKE

Post by Driver170 » 23 Dec 2018, 19:55

I feel your pain.

Robert at Flyengravity has failed to refund me my 6000 euro. He’s blocked me on Facebook etc.
Vernon

Flyengravity MIP Cpflight ICS V2
Cpflight Pedestal
Flybycockpit yoke, Rudder pedals, Floor structure and shell.

Driver170

Post by Driver170 » 23 Dec 2018, 19:58

Vernon

Flyengravity MIP Cpflight ICS V2
Cpflight Pedestal
Flybycockpit yoke, Rudder pedals, Floor structure and shell.

dornier

Post by dornier » 27 Jan 2019, 22:09

timou wrote:
23 Dec 2018, 19:32
Couples of months, i chat via facebook Ace Yoke page with guy who tell me the price and shipping cost and delivery time. He garantie 7-10 days to produce my yoke. He send me the invoice and payment information. I decide to buy one and make payment via bank money transfert. After payment done, 3 weeks pass and no reply and no yoke. I try to contact with email and Facebook but no reply!. I try the 2 phones number on the invoice, but this is not valid phone number. 65 days pass and i think he steal
my money and he out of business. I lost 1500$ CAD and i'm anger about this guy. I declare to Canadian fraud agencie this business. People who want 737 yoke, should be advice about Ace Yoke scam. I buy expensive parts for my sim at FDS and opencokpit, Simworld and never have a problem.
If you paid via PayPal, you might be in luck. I purchased a MIP from a fake company and never received anything for over 3 months and PayPal refunded my money. The key is to make sure you pay a merchant versus a friend or family. In other words, when PayPal ask if you’re paying a merchant for goods and services, say YES! That saved me over $500.

As far as ACE, my Ace yoke has a bad trim switch and like you, they stopped all communication. Too bad as I like their flight controls. I thought ACE the company was for sale, but I guess it didn’t work out.

Return to “Off topic”