update news

Discussion about X-Plane support for ProSim products
XOrionFE

Re: update news

Post by XOrionFE » 08 Dec 2014, 01:47

Lapi,

ROFL....

I'm sending a link to your post over to Benedikt Stratmann and Pierre Stone to see what they have to say about your comment. Sounds like from whatbyou are saying their model is garbage.

Also gonna send to my 737 pilot friends. I am sure they will love as well.

;)

Lapi

Post by Lapi » 08 Dec 2014, 02:20

XOrionFE wrote:You are an utter bore and I have no idea why you are even posting on this forum when it is extremely clear you have no idea of what you are talking about. Shoot on over to cockpitbuilders.com and ask MLeavy what he thinks of your comments. He works for United and is a real 737 pilot. Your comments are laughable....
Yes, it is laughable indeed when someone bases either design or opinion on the objective real and valid data... of course you are right and you won!
As it has been for thousands of years, there is no use to discuss facts and empirical data with deeply 'religious' people, who simply lack the necessary knowledge.

Your comment on 'what I am' does not need any comment, as it simply shows different qualities of your own.
The better part of the spirit of this forum rather makes me keep silent with a deep sorry for the lack of knowledge of all those who always have an unavoidable urge to annunciate their subjective belief - as facts.

I wish you and your 'truth-knowing sect' a very good laugh and a sharp mirror.

Lapi

XOrionFE

Post by XOrionFE » 08 Dec 2014, 02:31

One other question for you Lapi.

Do,you work for Prosim and do you represent their views and beliefs or are your comments those of a fellow prosim customer just voicing your opinions like us?

Lapi

Post by Lapi » 08 Dec 2014, 03:04

XOrionFE wrote:Do,you work for Prosim and do you represent their views and beliefs or are your comments those of a fellow prosim customer just voicing your opinions like us?
I absolutely do respect your personal opinion until it comes to the disbelief of scientific data.
Sorry... No more stirring up on your personal agenda and crusade to prove the result of 7+3 = 11... :o

Lapi

mhazy

Post by mhazy » 11 Dec 2014, 18:18

Hi lapi
Once again you dive in on some ones comments.

What I fail to understand from you is if you have pruduced four comercial products for xplane and been with it several years why cant you with all your experience produce a plane for us to fly or at least advise how prosim could be used with xplane.
I assume producing four commercial products means you must have been keen on xplane at one stage, whyt the sudden change of heart?

Sorry to but in again but I feel a forum is the place to find out whats happening regards to the products you buy especially if there pretty expensive, so please lapi stop having a go an do something constructive, or at least dont bother with this section of prosim if it annoys you
Mhazy

Ex 737 pilot

omercial

fly_ebos

Post by fly_ebos » 11 Dec 2014, 22:18

I have been using addons developped by Lapi as far back as FS5.1
Believe me, he knows what he talks about

Thomas
B737NG full cockpit, real liners, real FWD+ AFT overhead, FlyEngravity MIP
real Boeing TQ + pedestal
P3D and Prosim on Asus Z97-PRO Core i5 46900k@ 4,7Ghz 16GB DDR3-1600, Radeon R7 290
Second computer running display on Gigabyte 790FX-DS6, Athlon X2 250

mhazy

Post by mhazy » 12 Dec 2014, 19:21

Hi
Yep I agree with you, as he has already told us that.

Look im not having a go at lapi, but every person has a right to believe in what they want.

Xplane is far smoother for me than prepar3dv2.4v or fsx and to me that is more important than if my aircraft does not quite fly within tolerance, why, well...............most aircraft ive flown fly smoothly , instruments are smooth not jerky and outside is not jittering around while taxing and takeoff landing

If its important you land within 50ft of the recommended figures of an aircraft, fine thats up to you, but in my experience of flying ga and commercial its not very often you can stick to these figures as you need to be flexible according to conditions.

So........I would love to fly in xplane asap as my age may limit me to waiting for a few years for prosim to work, hence my intrest in whats happening.
Mhazy

Mark0505

Post by Mark0505 » 20 Mar 2015, 01:15

Hi guys,

Any update regarding the x-plane version?

Regards,

Marco

agusti747

Post by agusti747 » 27 Mar 2015, 16:14

Hi guys,

It has been a hard wait, I hope that your work comes to fruition. ;)
I have leaved Flight simulator some time ago and I'm flying now only with X-Plane. It's amazing, but It's very boring start with both engines running. :lol:
I'm trying to take a long time to finish my overhead!

Thanks for your effort, guys!

Regards,
Austin

Solo86

Post by Solo86 » 09 Apr 2015, 16:08

dvincent wrote: Anyway the goal is to achieve something working with X-Plane around april 1st 2015 (and no, it is no joke)

Hi Dirk

We have now passed April 1st 2015. Is there any further update on this?

Thanks

Peter
Regards
Peter

Return to “ProSim737 - X-Plane beta forum”