update news

Discussion about X-Plane support for ProSim products
Nick1150

Re: update news

Post by Nick1150 » 15 May 2015, 14:27

This thread is kind of deja vu to me....

I am too long in this hobby with a full cockpit, and tried many alternatives hardware and software wise through the years... BTW I am an FSX user, not an X plane one, eventhough I will not resist in trying the Xplane route when and if the time comes.

In the mid 2000 Project Magenta was the only vital alternative for our projects. In their forums, users were asking for specific requests over and over again. Most answers from the management were stricked and ironic. Pundit style replies always based on scientific data which were never comprehended by the average user. Like they were invulnerable, small Gods of the cockpit science!

In my personal opinion this mentality was the beginning of their end, the cause for new software platforms to evolve, and of course the reason for all of us to be here at least for the time being.

Just wondering.... If a new software Xplane basis platform was born, how many of us would switch sooner or later?

I am too old for this... Just my 2 "deja vu" cents...

With respect,

dvincent

Post by dvincent » 15 May 2015, 16:24

Hi Nick,
to avoid a "history repeats itself" the X-Plane has no priority. First things first and that means trying to get a good functioning (as good as possible) package before starting a new adventure like X-Plane compatability.
Regards,
Dirk

Sudden81

Post by Sudden81 » 15 May 2015, 18:13

dvincent wrote:Hi Nick,
to avoid a "history repeats itself" the X-Plane has no priority. First things first and that means trying to get a good functioning (as good as possible) package before starting a new adventure like X-Plane compatability.
Are you lying to yourself or did you not see Marty's post?

"Major work is going in to the x-plane plugin" ??

http://prosim-ar.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... ane#p59925" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dvincent

Post by dvincent » 15 May 2015, 19:11

Hi Jacob,
There is indeed a lot going on about X-Plane but still it has no priority, meaning that there is no deadline. Things will officially be published when they are ready. In the mean time there might be modules incorporated in the (beta)releases but that's without promises or warranties. No need to push, it won't help :)
Regards,
Dirk

Sudden81

Post by Sudden81 » 15 May 2015, 19:32

dvincent wrote:Hi Jacob,
There is indeed a lot going on about X-Plane but still it has no priority, meaning that there is no deadline. Things will officially be published when they are ready. In the mean time there might be modules incorporated in the (beta)releases but that's without promises or warranties. No need to push, it won't help :)

He he;-) true that

mhazy

Post by mhazy » 12 Jun 2015, 17:58

Hi

Do you know how to make rat crumble pie.
You get one rat and wait, and wait, wait wait
Mhazy

Return to “ProSim737 - X-Plane beta forum”