Help with Prosim V2

fabionsilva
Posts: 25
Joined: 02 Jan 2018, 18:14

Re: Help with Prosim V2

Post by fabionsilva » 06 May 2018, 02:17

commanders, my friends
I have not had a reply from humberto
I keep using script overhead
very sad with this time to solve
Fabio :o :o

fabionsilva
Posts: 25
Joined: 02 Jan 2018, 18:14

Re: Help with Prosim V2

Post by fabionsilva » 06 May 2018, 02:18

hello Ursli80
I have not had a reply from humberto
I keep using script overhead
very sad with this time to solve
Fabio

Ursli80
Posts: 888
Joined: 05 Apr 2015, 15:33
Location: LSZH

Re: Help with Prosim V2

Post by Ursli80 » 07 May 2018, 20:15

Hello Humberto,

Today I tested the Sioc Direct driver again with the latest beta from Prosim.

I have to say that a lot has happened in this regard.
But it is not perfect yet.
There are at least some things that do not work correctly with my FWD Overhead V2.

These are some annunciators for example. (I would have to write out all but still)

Also following buttons are wrong with me:
Yaw Dumper, HW = on ProsimPanel = off

Cross Feed does not work

FWD AFT 2, HW = on ProsimPamle = off

APU Bleed 1, HW = on ProsimPanle = off

Recirc Fan L + R, HW = on ProsimPanle = off

Window Heat Side L + R, HW = on ProsimPanel = off

Best regards
Urs
P3D V4.5
Windows 10
MCP/EFIS/CDU Pedestal (CP Flight)
MIP, AFT OVHT (SISMO)
TQ V3 Gold Plus ( CFY)
FWD OVHT, Pedalen (Leo Bodnar Card) and Yoke (Opencockpits)
Tiller (Schiller Metalle)
Goggle Translator
Image

Ursli80
Posts: 888
Joined: 05 Apr 2015, 15:33
Location: LSZH

Re: Help with Prosim V2

Post by Ursli80 » 07 May 2018, 20:16

fabionsilva wrote:
06 May 2018, 02:18
hello Ursli80
I have not had a reply from humberto
I keep using script overhead
very sad with this time to solve
Fabio
Hello Fabio,

I just tested it again.
It works a lot right, but unfortunately not quite right.

I made a post to Humberto earlier.

Regards
Urs
P3D V4.5
Windows 10
MCP/EFIS/CDU Pedestal (CP Flight)
MIP, AFT OVHT (SISMO)
TQ V3 Gold Plus ( CFY)
FWD OVHT, Pedalen (Leo Bodnar Card) and Yoke (Opencockpits)
Tiller (Schiller Metalle)
Goggle Translator
Image

Ursli80
Posts: 888
Joined: 05 Apr 2015, 15:33
Location: LSZH

Re: Help with Prosim V2

Post by Ursli80 » 08 May 2018, 15:22

Ursli80 wrote:
07 May 2018, 20:16
fabionsilva wrote:
06 May 2018, 02:18
hello Ursli80
I have not had a reply from humberto
I keep using script overhead
very sad with this time to solve
Fabio
Hello Fabio,

I just tested it again.
It works a lot right, but unfortunately not quite right.

I made a post to Humberto earlier.

Regards
Urs
Hello Fabio,

Humberto will squat together with Opencockpits until the end of the month, and with you, Sioc Dierect will come to 100% working.

Best regards
Urs
P3D V4.5
Windows 10
MCP/EFIS/CDU Pedestal (CP Flight)
MIP, AFT OVHT (SISMO)
TQ V3 Gold Plus ( CFY)
FWD OVHT, Pedalen (Leo Bodnar Card) and Yoke (Opencockpits)
Tiller (Schiller Metalle)
Goggle Translator
Image

snooty83
Posts: 65
Joined: 11 Aug 2016, 22:22

Re: Help with Prosim V2

Post by snooty83 » 09 May 2018, 07:21

Ursli80 wrote:
08 May 2018, 15:22
Ursli80 wrote:
07 May 2018, 20:16
fabionsilva wrote:
06 May 2018, 02:18
hello Ursli80
I have not had a reply from humberto
I keep using script overhead
very sad with this time to solve
Fabio
Hello Fabio,

I just tested it again.
It works a lot right, but unfortunately not quite right.

I made a post to Humberto earlier.

Regards
Urs
Hello Fabio,

Humberto will squat together with Opencockpits until the end of the month, and with you, Sioc Dierect will come to 100% working.

Best regards
Urs
Hopefully then the Chrono and Bank Angel display on MCP will also run.

Greetings Dani

Ursli80
Posts: 888
Joined: 05 Apr 2015, 15:33
Location: LSZH

Re: Help with Prosim V2

Post by Ursli80 » 29 May 2018, 21:03

snooty83 wrote:
09 May 2018, 07:21
Ursli80 wrote:
08 May 2018, 15:22
Ursli80 wrote:
07 May 2018, 20:16


Hello Fabio,

I just tested it again.
It works a lot right, but unfortunately not quite right.

I made a post to Humberto earlier.

Regards
Urs
Hello Fabio,

Humberto will squat together with Opencockpits until the end of the month, and with you, Sioc Dierect will come to 100% working.

Best regards
Urs
Hopefully then the Chrono and Bank Angel display on MCP will also run.

Greetings Dani
Hello,

I tried the Sioc direct function again. After initial problems, I even got it to work. Everything works well except for a few annunciators. But then the test: During normal operation, none of the servos responds. already at the start I saw that this does not go into the 0 position. ENG start was also impossible because I could not put the switch on GRD and you can not assign these positions in Prosim. All switches work correctly. Also the annunciators, except for the few where not go .. My conclusion. A lot has happened and it seems like it could work. Not for me though. I also had three broken servos for this thing.

I will go back to the old method and keep it.

Regards
Urs
P3D V4.5
Windows 10
MCP/EFIS/CDU Pedestal (CP Flight)
MIP, AFT OVHT (SISMO)
TQ V3 Gold Plus ( CFY)
FWD OVHT, Pedalen (Leo Bodnar Card) and Yoke (Opencockpits)
Tiller (Schiller Metalle)
Goggle Translator
Image

snooty83
Posts: 65
Joined: 11 Aug 2016, 22:22

Re: Help with Prosim V2

Post by snooty83 » 23 May 2019, 16:32

What about the pointer of the Chrono of Opencockpits? Does this finally work?
And at the MCP Bank Angel attitude?

Greetings Dani

Post Reply

Return to “Opencockpits”