Optimum EICAS setup for Captain only MIP with one EICAS screen?

Moderator: TechDep_Sismo

dornier

Optimum EICAS setup for Captain only MIP with one EICAS screen?

Post by dornier » 10 Jul 2018, 03:32

Hi,

What’s the optimum EICAS setup for a Capt only MIP setup with no lower DU screen? Is it possible to display the MFD display on the EICAS screen to check flight controls within Prosim? In other words, If I push the SYS switch next to the autobrake switch, could it display the flight controls and brake temp EICAS page? Then when I push the ENG switch I can have an EICAS with both Primary and Secondary engine instruments displayed. Right now I selected the UPPER EICAS selection in Prosim and when I push ENG I get the secondary engine instruments in compacted mode. It would be great to push SYS and it would replace the engine instruments on the ground to accomplish the flight control checks.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

George

mickc

Re: Optimum EICAS setup for Captain only MIP with one EICAS screen?

Post by mickc » 10 Jul 2018, 04:23

You could do this by moving the Main Panel DU switch to MFD (far right position), then whatever is displayed on the lower EICAS screen will show on the captains inboard display (usually the ND), then place it back to NORM for it to go back to normal.

dornier

Re: Optimum EICAS setup for Captain only MIP with one EICAS screen?

Post by dornier » 06 Aug 2018, 04:06

mickc wrote:
10 Jul 2018, 04:23
You could do this by moving the Main Panel DU switch to MFD (far right position), then whatever is displayed on the lower EICAS screen will show on the captains inboard display (usually the ND), then place it back to NORM for it to go back to normal.
Hi,

That's what I'm doing for now until I get a monitor for the lower DU. I hope we can get the 737 MAX EICAS display as an option since the MAX doesn't have a lower DU.

Thanks,

George

Return to “Sismo Soluciones”