EFC 737 - General Release

Ursli80

Re: EFC 737 - General Release

Post by Ursli80 » 22 Dec 2018, 15:36

Hello Simon,

thank you very much for your entry.

I've seen him unfortunately too late.

But yes it was all displayed green, even my key command N was found.

I could now solve it by simply updating as a reininstallation used the Server.exe. I had these "only" copied and replaced first.
After I had done so it went again.

But many thanks for your quick help.

Best regards
Urs
P3D V4.4
Windows 10
MCP/EFIS/CDU Pedestal (CP Flight)
MIP, AFT OVHT (SISMO)
TQ V3 Gold Plus ( CFY)
FWD OVHT, Pedalen and Yoke (Opencockpits)
Tiller (Schiller Metalle)
Goggle Translator

Capitanfuturo

Post by Capitanfuturo » 11 Jan 2019, 20:05

Hi, I am probably doing something wrong, but I cannot open the doors using this app on my Ipad,
only the airstairs seem to work, and of course, requesting the various services, but when I request
boarding, I get the message to open exit 1 and exit 2. how can I do that?

On another note, in case somebody has the answer, is there a way to cheat GSX in thinking that
the gate I am at, is bigger than he thinks to circumvent the "no ground service available" in small airports?

Thanks
Nic

Aussie1234

Post by Aussie1234 » 11 Jan 2019, 22:26

Regarding item 2: GSX: Just go in and modify the Parking position in GSX?
You can change the size of the circle in there by saying what size aircraft can park ther. GSX by default, takes the circle size from the scenery description but you can override any parking position if you want.
The reason it is preventing you from using GSX at that parking position as set, is that it locates all of the vehicles at the perimeter of that circle and they would bump into the aircraft or not have room to circulate.
Full enc. Cockpit: Prosim737 V2.1x : P3Dv4.4: REX Env. & Sky Force: Orbx Scenery: GSX; Simworld Fwd OHD: Jetmax manual Throttle: OC USB Radios; MCP; 2 x EFIS; 1 x CDU: GTX 1070 4 ext views. Total 5 PCs in HP 1GB private network.

zillmer

Post by zillmer » 13 Jan 2019, 10:37

To solve the first problem you need to make sure that the GSX.ini file that is included in the prosim flight model is installed in the right GSX directory. I'm not able to look up the detail at the moment, but I think there are some post earlier on this thread that have the info about where to put it.

Capitanfuturo

Post by Capitanfuturo » 15 Jan 2019, 10:22

The parking place too small issue is solved, Thanks Aussie

The doors not working issue still not been able to fix it.
I have no GSX.ini file, I have a GSX.cfg and this is now located in C:\Users\Nic\Documents\Prepar3Dv4 Add-ons\Prosim-AR\Simobjects\Airplanes\Prosim737-800 Professional\Extras\GSX

In page 5 there is a user mentioning C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\Airplanes\ProSim737-800-2018 Professional
but in this directory in the Virtuali folder I have no Airplanes

Not sure what to copy/move where

Thanks
Nic

zillmer

Post by zillmer » 15 Jan 2019, 16:16

Hi,

Sorry I was away so couldn’t remember it was GSX.cfg not .ini. That is the file you need to copy. If you don’t have a specific directory in the virtuali\airplanes directory you need to create one. The easiest way I found to do this and be certain that the name is correct is to load up Prepar3d and the prosim aircraft. Then go to the GSX menu and select customise aircraft (or whatever it is called;note it is aircraft not airport). It should bring up a picture of the aircraft. If you then just change something (doesn’t matter too much what), such as the name of an exit, and then exit the configuration screen, GSX should create the specific aircraft directory in the virtuali\airplanes folder. You can the copy in the GSX.cfg file from the prosim directory and overwrite the one GSX created.

Regards

Simon.

Capitanfuturo

Post by Capitanfuturo » 16 Jan 2019, 08:26

zillmer wrote:
15 Jan 2019, 16:16
Hi,

Sorry I was away so couldn’t remember it was GSX.cfg not .ini. That is the file you need to copy. If you don’t have a specific directory in the virtuali\airplanes directory you need to create one. The easiest way I found to do this and be certain that the name is correct is to load up Prepar3d and the prosim aircraft. Then go to the GSX menu and select customise aircraft (or whatever it is called;note it is aircraft not airport). It should bring up a picture of the aircraft. If you then just change something (doesn’t matter too much what), such as the name of an exit, and then exit the configuration screen, GSX should create the specific aircraft directory in the virtuali\airplanes folder. You can the copy in the GSX.cfg file from the prosim directory and overwrite the one GSX created.

Regards

Simon.
Hi,

the instruction made the folder and a new cfg file appear in the virtuali folder, I copied and overwrite than the one that GSX created, but the doors still not open using the APP.
I see the tracks coming, and they they are loading, but the content goes trough the plane walls.

Timonier

Post by Timonier » 16 Jan 2019, 09:05

Hello,

Please check your GSX configuration inside the menu Add-on-GSX of your simulator.
See capture screen below :
GSX.JPG
Is this case unchecked ?
Best Regards,
Marc Manandise (EBSH)
Belgium
Sismo MIP-pedestal, Fwd and Aft OVH CPFlight, MCP-EFIS Simworld, Fl-Illusion Gauges, CDU's Simworld, Throttle FSC motorized, Yoke ACE, Rudder Open cockpits, Jetstream, W10 PRO 64 bits, P3D v4.4.16.27077

Capitanfuturo

Post by Capitanfuturo » 16 Jan 2019, 09:43

Timonier wrote:
16 Jan 2019, 09:05
Hello,

Please check your GSX configuration inside the menu Add-on-GSX of your simulator.
See capture screen below :

GSX.JPG

Is this case unchecked ?
I don't even have that option, I only have the first 3 check-mark
The other thing I noticed, in your copyright of the screenshoot, you have 2012-2018 while I have 2012-2016
I am going to check if I can download an update and than check this again

Thanks

Timonier

Post by Timonier » 16 Jan 2019, 09:54

Hi,

Which version of GSX do you have ?
Best Regards,
Marc Manandise (EBSH)
Belgium
Sismo MIP-pedestal, Fwd and Aft OVH CPFlight, MCP-EFIS Simworld, Fl-Illusion Gauges, CDU's Simworld, Throttle FSC motorized, Yoke ACE, Rudder Open cockpits, Jetstream, W10 PRO 64 bits, P3D v4.4.16.27077

Return to “EFC737 - by Zillmer”