Designed for operator use, the Instructor Operating Station (IOS) allows normal and abnormal behavioural conditions within the simulation. ProSimA320 IOS is a web based module that allows the user to create these conditions throughout the complete simulated flight.
Inclusive of these conditions, the IOS also features:
- Aircraft repositioning, visibility settings and pushback.
- Flight and performance parameters.
- Live position mapping including navigational data.
- Add and remove conditional failures.
- Extensive weather settings including real weather import and presets.
- Alter cargo, fuel and passenger quantities to adjust the weight and center of gravity.
- Pre flight route planning and storing capability in the FMS.
- Cockpit setup options and airliner specific preferences.
From a fixed position from behind the pilot’s seats, the IOS can also run on any handheld device connected to the network.